YES!!! this is exactly what i shout deep in my heart when i found this th$ chevorletor. and the next thing that i can think of is that lady gaga song again. lol.
this th$ chevroletor is not just right place and right time, but it's all about 99% hard work and 1% luck. i'm so glad the hard work finally paid off!
py - thanks bro. i almost give up on this TH$ actually but thank god for giving me that very important 1% that i needed most. :D. good luck and hopefully you find one too. :)
Congrats bro!! Jus can only envy & drooling each time i saw ur new hauls!!! Me too..will sing that lady gaga song if i can score any $uper..jus like u!! He he!!
How Can EP IX Be Saved?
-
So I saw Ep VIII. The best thing I can say about it is I liked it more than
VII. I still want Star Wars to be a series we can all be proud of, though.
What...
-
Mananged to pop in a few 99 speedmarts, whihc just newly sticked with
hotwheels, and managed to capture 2 supers. Not bad not bad at all. More
please :) [i...
Photo Shooting Method Upgrade
-
*Captured sharp & good quality photo is essential for viewing pleasure.I
have always pushing myself on this all the time and i'm still learning ,
updating ...
1/64: Tomica Subaru 360 Disney
-
I won't be posting any ordinary car for today, but I'm goin to post about
this cute Subaru 360 with the world most famous mouse, Mickey Mouse! The
car is v...
Heavy Deliveries being set loose..
-
Last week, decided to set loose those heavy deliveries which arrived a few
weeks back..
Let the pictures do the talking...
Enjoy the pics and video..
H...
1/64 Hotwheels Lancer Evolution X Helang
-
Let my pics do the talking ;)
Yup, there are some flaws, but mostly minor. Had fun doing this little fella
* click on each pic to view larger version...
Welcome to my space, my blog, where i share some of my hobby and collectibles/toys to the world.
Hope you will enjoy your stay here, and welcome to drop by again from time to time.
cheers!
6 comments:
kuku congrats on your find. Nice work. I am still searching for that and I understand the hardwork as well :)
Kudos! & Congrats!.
*sniff*...I know the feeling.
py - thanks bro. i almost give up on this TH$ actually but thank god for giving me that very important 1% that i needed most. :D. good luck and hopefully you find one too. :)
rafys - thanks bro. yes i know you do. :D
Congrats bro!! Jus can only envy & drooling each time i saw ur new hauls!!!
Me too..will sing that lady gaga song if i can score any $uper..jus like u!! He he!!
thanks ronny. now u mention that song i can't get rid of it from my head already... :p
nice haul kuku! yes your hard work did reward your a TH$!!!!congrats!
Post a Comment