2011-04-12

Hot Wheels 2011 Nightburnerz - Nissan 350Z (White)

Today feature one of the hot wheels casting that still very elusive in our local shore till now - 2011 Nightburnerz Nissan 350z (White).



>> click to show more - click again to hide <<







while i post this nissan 350z pic, suddently one question came into my mind. if you happend to stumble upon the 2011 regular treasure hunt pontiac gto and this nissan 350z (assuming that you don't have any of those 2 cars) but you only have enough money to buy 1 car, which one will you buy? hehe.

12 comments:

mushr00m said...

I would take the Nissan Z...
No more TH for me... hehehehe

Danny said...

I will take both, and call my gf to come pay for me. :P

kuku said...

mushroom - yea i'll take the nissan z also. hehe.

danny - lol.

shaz @ kurz said...

paint the front lights lah
u got the skillzz..heheh

kuku said...

ahaha malas la. :p

kown said...

nissan z consider TH mehh..very hard to find..but sure i take both :P

aqaljuta said...

I'll buy the Nissan.... and steal the TH!! he..he...

kuku said...

kown - if only have enough for one ler... =.=""

aqaljuta - LOL! good one. :D

Wanderson said...

beautiful miniature and great choice, I want one of these to swap the wheels and seal the blister again.

Wanderson
http://garagemdebrinquedos.blogspot.com/

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com

kuku said...

wonderson - thanks for stop by. :)

joel - thanks for stop by my blog. and you have mail!

import said...

Import Parts Pro number one source for Nissan GT-R and Infiniti Performance Parts and Accessories. Import Performance parts of Nissan 300zx, Nissan 350z, Nissan 370z, Nissan GT-R, Nissan 240sx can find in Import parts pro.

Thanks
Import Performance Parts