2009-07-12

SD Gundam - MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam

today i want to share something that's very special in my toys collection - SD MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam. this SD (super deform) gundam was my very first collectibles toys. i bought it over 20+ years ago when i'm just a very young kid, with my own pocket money!

being a 'ulu-ulu' kampung boy that time, there's a lot of hassle i have to go through during those days just to buy this kit. from saving my own pocket money (30 cents per day) till taking a 2 hours bus ride to the city to buy it. and i didn't even dare to tell my mom i bought this after many years. =.=""

time has taken its toll turning the white colour on this kit into light yellow. but overall it's still in good condition.






more pic can be found from here - http://www.geocities.jp/lifezoids/SD-68.htm

i'm still collecting SD gundam even until today. will share my SD gundam collection in here from time to time. :)

No comments: