2010-05-29

Hot Wheels 2010 Larry, Phil, Wayne Garage Series Target Exclusive (2nd Colour)

manage to get my self the latest Hot Wheels 2010 Larry, Phil, Wayne Garage Series Target Exclusive 2nd colour cars a few week back.



>> click to show more - click again to hide <<


65 Volkswagen Fastback - the main attaction in this target exclusive release, and also the main reason for me to purchase this set of cars.


Custom 56 Ford Truck - love that sexy orange while wall wheels. quite a nice casting actually.


Custom 64 Galaxie 500 - not my favourite casting. maybe the wheels can be donor to my other cars. :p


i do have extra Custom 56 Ford Truck and Custom 64 Galaxie 500 for trade/sell. if you are interested, please drop me an email at kuku_misc @ yahoo.com.

5 comments:

kown said...

VW cool car..congrats bro :)

kuku said...

thanks bro. :)

danielh said...

yes, that VW fastback is a must collection, nice.

ronnychee96@hobbiescorner said...

I will getting those cars soon!!:)

kuku said...

daniel - wait till you see the japan and brazil convention VW fastback. hehe.

ronny - cool! hehe.